[Dailydrool] Speaking of mice

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Sat Oct 13 17:31:18 PDT 2012

To make this basset related one of the hounds got the pregnant rat away from
the C at T.

Sooo, the rat made a nest behind my washer and dryer with all the dog hair
it found underneath the

washer and dryer.  It was going to have her babies there. Not in my house.
I got help, we moved the

dryer. The rat ran under the dryer.  Okay this won't work. So I got a net.
YES, it got it.  Picked her up

and she bit me. Reflex action I dropped her and had to catch her a SECOND
time.  Okay, got her out

of the house.  Took her to the field and she runs straight back to the front
door. Okay, so my finger

heals.  Then I get a thorn in my finger a week later.  My finger is now
absessed.  Been on antibiotics

for 2 weeks and still inflamed.  I think the thorn is still in there or is
it rat poisoning?  Yikes

Ann