[Dailydrool] Dan has passed

Terry amzany1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 18:26:07 PDT 2012

My husband Dan passed away today at about noon.  I don't know if it has really hit me yet that he is gone from this world.  He was diagnosed with Cancer about 5 weeks ago and so it happened fast.  I wish we'd had longer to say good bye but then I suppose that is how most people feel.  Thank you again for all the cards and pictures that decorated his room here at home.  I must say that if at any time you find yourself in need of Hospice they are a great service who seem very dedicated to what they do.  This was the third time I have had Hospice services in my home and each time I was grateful for their care.