[Dailydrool] Nobody writing

Speedster speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 18:39:42 PDT 2012

Bev right usually everybody is out doing fun things, or in my case running. Not true this weekend however. This weekend I am home victim of a bad back. Pain killers had me down for the count.

The boys have taken the opportunity of doing all sort of things while I was drugged. I don't know who was encouraging who but the DH found the paper towels ripped to shreds. Someone decide to drink out of toilet- a first time in this house. And then there is a chewed up plastic treat box we use to store all the treats in.

Apparently the DH found all this after he returned home from work. Good thing one coherent person will be home tomorrow.

PS Miss Elisnore don't feet about being eliminated. We are sending drool for your quick recovery from the UTI do you can be superb on your next exam

Sent from my iPhone