[Dailydrool] weight

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Sat Oct 13 19:30:30 PDT 2012

Hello. I thought I had tried so hard to shed a few pounds off of Barney. We took him to the vet to get an ear check and she weighed him. He GAINED 7 pounds. I sat there dumbfounded. I could not believe it. I know my husband and kids feed him and Maggie on the side even when I say no. Husband is the worst.  The vet said he is allowed 750 calories a day. 1 cup of his healthy weight kibble is 300 calories. He has one cup in the am and one in the pm. In between he is very limited to his snacks and cookies. The house is on "red alert". No one is allowed to feed him anything. He has to be back to the vet in 3 weeks and she said if he doesn't drop at least a pound or 2 then he's going to have some tests done to see if there is a medical reason why he can't lose weight. I don't want to have to do that. 83 pounds !!!!! I can't believe it.

Kimberly,
Mommy to Miss Maggie Mildred( I only weighed 57 pounds) & My handsome Boy Barney ( I am very hungry) The Dream Team