[Dailydrool] Out of lurking mode

Daria dariaemma at verizon.net
Sun Oct 14 15:30:22 PDT 2012

I've been lurking for a while.  Big surprise there.  I have tried to keep up with get wells and condolences personally but I'm sure I missed some. Get well to all that are not feeling quite the thing and condolences to all that's have lost a family member, human and four legged.
So, Tony was a little under the weather lately. I was getting ready for a business trip and all hell broke loose.  All I can think of is Tony chased right after the DH. No idea why. Was he being protective of me? Did he think DH was going to hit him? Tony's cataracts are getting worse. No contact was made but scared the s#*t out of me and DH. Then, I get the dreaded phone call. Tony has diarrhea and pukies. Now I knew why he was cranky in the morning. Call vet for NJ and arrange for meds.  He recovered form that to start pukies again this Friday. Vey strange pukies. Never saw anything like it before but I will spare everyone the details. LOL!  Rice and chick for 2 days and back to normal.
I think Tony is getting senile .  He has reverted to behaviors from a past life.  Either that or after almost 2 years,he is finally comfortable with us.  Plays alligator mouth with my arm. Opens wide and pushes arm around. No teeth, just open mouth.  Started giving the paw for no reason.  Hasn't stopped since. Pet me, paw. Feed me, paw. Talk to me, paw.  He has started to walk really well on a leash.
So, Conley, Nigel, and Llewis have an interloper in the house.  Black point ears and long legs. Looks like Mr. Cooper, Sir mini-me.  Get him trained boys! He can still be molded.
Sending aarrroooooooos to all,
Daria and Tony in St Pete

Sent from my iPad