[Dailydrool] Harvey to the vetspital

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Sun Oct 14 18:40:49 PDT 2012

Our bassador Harvey, was playing ball with a ripped soccer ball and got his little leg cuaght.  Started limping and favoring that front leg, so off we go to the vets today.  Only a sprained elbow.  Got Metacam antiinflamatory oral once a day.  I was worried his shoulder was dislocated!!  Thank God it was not!!

Old soccer ball is now in the trash!!

He;s already starting to walk better.  Made it up on the bed tonight.  (He was not supposed to!!)  We'll see how he is in the morning.

He loved all the attention and gave kisses to everyone!!

Slave Sue to:

Tilly ( I don't like all the fuss over Harvey today)

Phoebe ( Can I get a longer walk?)

Harvey  (  I love you Mom and Dad)