[Dailydrool] Scooby update

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 20:00:39 PDT 2012

Well it seems that the cough Scooby has, or had, is going  away. She
coughed only a couple times today, which is a major improvement. But I  am still
taking her in for her check up on Tuesday morning. I got to thinking,  about
her sniffing stuff like someone mentioned, and we have been taking her for
some walks in some different area's.  She loves to go to the Minnehaha
creek and there a ducks and geese all over, and I wonder if she inhaled
something there?
The only other thing is the new glucosamine I have been giving  them, and
it has worked wonderfully, it has green lipped mussle. I ran out, it's  not
cheap, for 2 dogs, but it works, but now we haven't gone to the creek
anymore, and I don't have the powdered mix, so it could be one of the the  2?
And the other thing, since she went to the chiropractor, she  can stretch
her neck again, and for some reason, she doesn't have this really  awful
smelly gas, wonder if that is from the glucosamine  too????????
Scooby's mama and Dottie too

In a message dated 10/14/2012 1:49:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,