[Dailydrool] Score

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 14 22:41:14 PDT 2012

Hello, Snoopy here

I have a bit of a stomach ache.  I believe it was the deep fried zucchini.  Let me explain

The clueless momPerson took the girls to half moon bay today to have lunch in one of their favorite spots on the water called Barbara fish trap.  So as usual she let them order way too much food.  Julianne and momPerson both had the halibut Vera Cruz and they should have split one they brought so much home.  And Natalie had the Calimari with home made steak fries.  And they had c lam chowder and fresh sour dough bread and deep fried artichoke hearts and deep fried zucinni and that's why they always bring so much food home   The Vera Cruz was in the fridge.

Fried food doesn't refrigerate well and it was being snacked on so it was on the counter.  All the fried food which was left. There wasn't a lot of anything but there was some of everything.  And then the ever clueless momPerson, g-d bless her, took my sisters for a walk. The girls were in their rooms and dadPerson went to pee.  And that was that.

I curated, Er, scored calimari and fried zucinni and those steak fries and I think a deep fried artichoke heart

Yummmmmmmmmm

More later from Snoopy who currently has a pretty rumbly  tummy but it was worth it.

Sent from my iPaw