[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy needs Drool Please

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 04:10:06 PDT 2012

Sister Daisy is heading to Doc's, hubby is taking her in as we write-she has all but stopped eating, breathing is not right and she is a sick girl. I am doing all I can, not sure where we are going here, but drool and prayers are always the best-if you can we can use it-
It has not been a good weekend for her, but hopefully Doc can get a handle on what is going on here. I am worried sick.

I know I am behind on the bridge reports and I am sorry, I will catch up, I think Elder Clara has had her eyeballs on Daisy---

Thanks in advance-

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake