[Dailydrool] glucosamine/chondroitin

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Oct 15 10:44:12 PDT 2012

Try MSM for Llewis, you can get it at pharmacies like Wal-Mart or you can
get it at health food stores.  It is made from waste products from paper
manufacturing, so no fish problems.  Give him half a teaspoon (or a tablet
or capsule) twice a day to start and see what happens.  Since Llewis has
pretty bad arthritis, you may have to increase the amount quite a bit, but
it won't hurt him.  MSM is a sulfur derivative that we all have in our
joints, and of course as we age (and need more) our bodies start producing
less.  It will start working as soon as it gets into his blood stream, and
if you are giving him enough, he will start walking and getting around
better in about 30 minutes.  Twice a day with meals is what we do with
Gracie, that keeps it in her blood stream and she does really well.  We also
give her SOD & Boswellia twice a day.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net