[Dailydrool] Quincy's Gotcha Day

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:59:40 PDT 2012

Two years ago today, I brought home a little pink-snootered, 10-week-old
baby boy destined to become Quincy P. Fartwhistle. I had no idea at the
time how much he would live up to his name! He's my little spoiled rotten,
treat snatching, formerly table chewing stinker boy and I love him more
every day! Happy gotcha day, Quinbo, and I pray we have many, many more.

TONS of drool & prayers going out to Sister Daisy. I know how worried you
guys have been.

Drool & prayers going out to all who have sick babies or have lost a loved
one (2- or 4-legged). You're in my prayers.

BTW, my old cat still catches the occasional mouse. I once tried to get the
hounds to catch a baby mole that was running around and all they did was
stand there and look at it!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."