[Dailydrool] Henry's Birthday

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 09:58:35 PDT 2012

Today is Henry’s 6th Birthday.  I can’t believe that I have had him for
almost 6 years.  Oh what a puppy he was, he did receive the title of OEBE,
Exalted Destroyer of All Things Stuffed – if that gives you a clue.  But,
the Brown Truck did arrive around his 3rd birthday and he became the
sweetest, smooshiest and most loving basset in the world.  So in tune to my
moods.  His nickname is “Smoosh Boy”.  So, sometime around 2 weeks ago, the
Brown Truck must have returned and repossessed his big boy brains!  He has
returned to his puppy ways, unstuffing anything that is laying within his
sight, counter cruising, running up and down the hall and annoying Thelma
with all his antics.  Anyone know what happened????
Pam (Happy Birthday, Smoosh Boy)