[Dailydrool] I'm think'n "Belly Tatoo"??? & Shelter Voting

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 09:40:00 PDT 2012

I got the new iPhone5 when it first came out. I've never had a smart phone
before, so
it is all new to me. I think I really like it . . . I was connected at the
"palm" with my PDA
for many years, but got tired of having a phone & PDA to carry around . . .
thus my new
iPhone.

Anyway, I was checking out the apps you can download and found one the I
decided
not to download but left me with a silly idea. The app was called "Animal
Translator".
Supposedly you turn it on, hold it in front of your dog when they are
barking and the app
tells you what the bark means . . . not sure if it was a joke app or for
real. But the info
showed example comments that it translated and one was "This belly isn't
going to rub
itself!"

I had to chuckle . . . Allie is constantly dropping & rolling over for a
bellyrub. My house
is a quad-level, so at the bottom of every set of stairs, at the end of the
hall, at the door
to go out and in . . . you get the picture. Well I was thinking (except for
the fact that the
tummy skin is so soft/sensitive, so I won't really do it) I should have
"This belly isn't
going to rub itself!" tattooed on her tummy so those who aren't familiar
with bassets
know what is expected.  Maybe I'll knit a sweater for her that has the
phrase on the
chest area with an arrow pointing to the belly.

On a slightly bad for good note . . . I've been voting the shelter
challenge 4 times
everyday using my desktop, laptop, iPhone & work PC. I decided that I am
casting a
vote for me, Allie, Frances (ATB) & Frazier (ATB). All three of them came
from Ohio
Basset Rescue. So I don't think I'm actually cheating . . .

Here's the bad for good part, this morning I ran into an error on my
Firefox browser
and brought up IExplorer to see if I could bypass the error. My devious
little brain said
" I wonder . . . ", so I brought up the shelter challenge in IE and it let
me vote again.
Then I did it on Safari and voted again. Today I have voted 7 times, the
browser
change didn't work on my iPhone and I'm not at work to try it on that PC. I
haven't had
any luck clearing cookies, but changing browsers works for evil little me!

Shifty Barb, Drop 'n Roll Allie, Full-Body Massage Frances (ATB) & Me Too,
Me Too Frazier (ATB)