[Dailydrool] Harvey is well!!

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Tue Oct 16 14:02:13 PDT 2012

I think my right elbow is betta!!  I can jump and play ball and be naughty and run the  opposite way when Mom calls me inside.  I'm the fastest to chase the squirrels running along the top of the fence!!  I don't want my meds anymore!! Yeah!!

Phoebe (the lab sis)  will get shorter walks again so Mom has time to walk Tilly and I.  We bassets Stay together, Play together and are Naughty together!

Phoebe is just like Cyrus used to be, LuLu and Snoopy, she watches over us, disciplines us and gets between us if things escalate.

Phoebe thinks she is Mom's best girl, Tilly and I know differently.  Why doesn't she just let us romp and play the way we want?  The rougha ' the betta"  !

Harvey - I can't help it if I am the baby and KNOW MY oldest Sis is a basset!! (Tilly)

Mom will just have to get another lab for Phoebe to play with. THEM, MAYBE she will leave us ALONE!!

!