[Dailydrool] Clueless momPerson banned from the computer

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 16 14:58:01 PDT 2012

Hi everyone, it's Snoopy,

I am sorry to say I have banned my clueless momPerson from her computer and
changed all her passwords.  Boy, oh boy is her manager from Intel frustrated, he
keeps calling and calling .... but she cannot log in and I won't let him talk to
her.  I guess it's somewhat inconvenient if you are a software engineer and your
basset hound won't let you touch the computer but that's just too bad.

She logged into facebook this morning to find that three different facebook
friends had lost beloved dogs last night.

And .... she has a dear friend who has girls the same age as our Natalie and
Julianne.  4 years ago her friend's husband was killed in the process of being
robbed in Detroit on a ONE DAY business trip.  So, to top it all off this
morning the clueless momPerson's friend posted a picture with the man's
gravestone, with her friends shadow on the gravestone.  Today would have been
his 47th birthday.  His girls are 11 and 14 now.

So, the clueless momPerson will be off of the computer for a while.  Hug those
you love just a little closer be they furry or not furry because you just never
know.

More later from Snoopy ... who needs to go hug his momPerson right now ... with
Gracie and LuLu who just don't know what to say