[Dailydrool] Bananas ... even the peel

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 17 09:19:51 PDT 2012

Hi it's Gracie,

Mommy's not allowed on the computer so I better ask.  We got a hold of a bunch
of bananas this morning.  3 or 4 of them.  Me and LuLu and Snoopy shared them.
It was all mommy's fault she had a banana for breakfast and only shared it with
Snoopy cause LuLu and I were still in bed with Daddy but he came back to bed and
we smelled it on his breath and I went down the hall and got the rest off of the
counter and we three shared them.  Peels and all.  LuLu got caught chewing on
the woody end thingy and mommy took that away but we ate the rest.

Are we gonna be ok?

Love,
Gracie