[Dailydrool] Carpet. Forever.

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 11:27:48 PDT 2012

Flooring: I have plenty of bad things to say about carpet, but still, I'm
keeping mine. It's hard to clean, and worn out. But my Maggie is 14 years
old, and finds it almost impossible to walk on wood or tile or linoleum. Her
back and just keeps sliding out from under her. Not a pretty sight. The
carpet provides traction so her legs don't slide out from under her.

Knowing that all dogs grow old, and the two younger ones of mine will
someday (I hope!) be as old and infirm as Maggie, I'll stay with carpet.
Even though it sorta smells like, well, you know...

Tim 'n Puppies
 -- Maggie d'Earest
 -- Leia Round
 -- Dexter