[Dailydrool] Oct l8th Cal. Day

Mary Chase bailey566 at juno.com
Wed Oct 17 18:42:01 PDT 2012

I'm a bad bad basset slave, Oct l8th is actually my Bailey's 11th birthday.....not sure when the red started turning grey (he looks more like a lemon then a red now)....but he is my heart dog, and we have been so lucky.....a small mast cell tumor last year that was removed with clean margins...no arthritis at all....but his xray did show the start of heart disease.....Wishing my wonderful boy a happy birthday

Mary and Bailey in New Hampshire