[Dailydrool] Thank you notes

Shirley snoozinhounds at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:31:57 PDT 2012

Debbie, it is not necessary for you to thank everyone individually for
supporting you as you have supported so many of us over the years.  The
DROOL is a family of basset related folks who try to support each other,
tell funny stories and get along as best we can.  You have for many years an
gave outpouring of support for so many of us for so many varied concerns
whether  a trip to the bridge, the birth of a pup whatever has happened you
have supported us.  Please know that we appreciate you and your giving
nature.  Please don¹t think you owe any of us thanks for anything.  You
would be doing the same for us.  God bless you and your family as you
struggle to get thru each day.
Shirley Mueller
Mom to Sally Belle, Gordy and Rosie