[Dailydrool] Jasmine 10/23/1997-10/18-2012

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 16:03:39 PDT 2012

It is with sadness in my heart I tell you that our Jasmine AKA Maddie Mae
has gotten her angel wings and joined her family Bob and their son Benny at
the Bridge.  Jasmine would have been 15 next week and she tried hard to
make it to her birthday but I think maybe Bob had a surprise party planned
for her at the bridge.  Jasmine suffered from doggy dementia the last 3
years but in someways that was a blessing as well, as Jasmine spent her
life afraid of other people and places and always ran for the hills when we
had company or went somewhere...the last few year she forgot she was afraid
and got lots of belly rubs she had been missing out on.  Our vet told us
that Maddie was not long for the world over two years ago and every day of
those two years was a gift, but after a week of worsening health this am
she told me it was time by standing at the backdoor with her bags packed
until I took her~~our hearts are broken but we find comfort that she is
with Bob her life companion and their real live son Benny.  Here is a
celebration of life video i made http://youtu.be/vZSG-72s6KY Jasmines ears
were always wet and her nails were always long looking even the day of
their trims.  She was such a good gurl and never any trouble~~we will miss
you sweetie

ITs not goodbye~~just until we meet again

(lexie says she wont miss her, Jasmine hated her for some reason it will be
interesting to see how Lexie changes with her gone.

Kathy