[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Oct 19 19:49:08 PDT 2012

Bug--what in the world are you doing there at the gate?? Oh I see, watching silly bassets run--yes Bug, Elder Clara is thinking you might want to move--those three bassets are loaded for bear out there-look at them go--now back up little one--here they come!!!!!
Yes--come on in--wonderful looking bassets-welcome RubyReds, DJ and Conrad---
~~~Well my friends the time has come, to raise the roof and have some fun~~~~
DJ, step on up here lets look at you, goodness, what a smile on the snooter--you were having such fun with the others-this will make your Momma Cathy smile, she always wanted the best for you--all the things you both shared--oh how special--and Clara has a star just as special for you--9 Wag Way. DJ, you will be happy, Elder Clara promises! Now hop in the buggie--many things await.
~~~~~Life is good, wild and sweet-let the music play on~~~~
RubyReds--girl come on over here, honey, you can stretch those legs-look how they work-why you can party all night long now--here at the bridge all is healed, you are a miracle remember?? Your Momma Renee worked so hard to help you to walk, I know she can look to the heavens and see you-and a cloud as soft as your love, 8 Cuddle Crescent-lovely, just right for you--hop on in the buggie,we will be ready to go shortly, now look at her go!!
~~~Feel it in your heart, feel it in your soul, let the music take control~~~~~
Conrad, you are next, Conrad, stand up-yes you can Conrad-did you forget you were running and playing just moments ago?? Momma Ann would have tears of joy-
~~~~Everyone dancing thier troubles away, come join our party and see how we play~~~~
Conrad I also have a star for you-one as bright as can be, 1822 ToeBone Trail-hop in Conrad, we are ready to pawtie!!!
~~~~once you get started you cant sit down~~~~
Now off down Main Street--look at this--everyone in the streets--all night long--let the music play on--the hounds are all waving, dancing and ready to celebrate you arrivial--
DJ, Conrad, and RubyReds have arrived-the pawtie is in full swing-oh look at this-dancing howling--it doesn't get any better than this--

Elder Clara is back to close the gate, my work is done, the heavens are rocking, dancing and howling tonight-all is well
Remember now--Dont Stop Believing----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake