[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Oct 21 17:54:09 PDT 2012

Bug, check my tail, I think I wagged so hard at the pawtie the fur is out of shape--you know what a bushy mees it can be--yes, sweetie smooth it down for Elder Clara, you know whe have incoming--want to look our best you know--Good  job Bug--you are the best!!
Really?? she is here? Good-- lets get that gate open, Jasmine--welcome, please come in-
Oh my, she is looking lost, sad-we will turn that around-
Jasmine, come on girl lets talk, I think you might have something on your mind--no no--hold up the snooter, you remember, all is well here at the bridge, no more sickness, only good things--
I see--worried about the family-Momma Kathy is sad--you have a note with many words, many thoughts? Lets see this Jasmine--I better wipe off the drool----
~~~~where ever you go, what ever you do, I will be right here waiting for you~~~
~~~~I took for granted all those times..~~~~
~~~~If I am with you I will take the chance~~~~
Oh Jasmine, please listen to Elder Clara, your Momma and Daddy love you big-they are very sad, but you know they have so many friends to wrap them in huge hugs and make it better, turn those memories into a smile-remember all those good wonderful times. and you too will see that, when they look to the sky they will see the twinkle of a star, they will know that things are good-you know they believe in all things good here at the bridge---
Now lets see if we cant get a smile on your snooter--we all need to smile---look behind you-----Bob the Dog--here to hug you in a basset hug-your life mate--both of you are here, and listen to that-- the yipping is astounding--and smiles, tears of happiness----look at them run--Jasmine is off with Bob--paw in paw---
You know Bug--sometimes I think we go before just so we can make things good for when family arrives----
~~~~~where ever you go, what ever you do, I will be right here waiting for you~~~~~
So much truth there----
Bug, they are off to the royal castle--Jasmine has arrived, she is wonderful and now is the time for healing  to begin--Bob will make sure of that----

Back to the perch, happy times here at the bridge,  all is good--family back together----

Now remember--Dont stop believing----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger

 ~~~~~~~Richard Marx-Right Here Waiting For You~~~~~~~~~~~~~