[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 04:51:37 PDT 2012

Thanks Bug, I hear it, that celler never shuts up---
Elder Clara woofin--speak--Leo??? Leo, stop........you are a lizard, now lets think about this, Sister Daisy never caught one her whole time at home, now get back under your rock-I have work to do, we have incoming, my goodness, Clara needs a raise for handling all these issues--
Bug--are they here?? Really--a trunk eh?? Okay--lets open the gate, Andrew and Zoey, come on in--
Now look at this, they are dragging in a trunk. Okay Bounders--we know you have came to the bridge together, this will be a uprising over on Bounder Boulevard--but Elder Clara is thinking we better do things right here--Andrew--that is quite a sparkle in those eyes, and the tail is going, yes, yes, I am thinking you are looking good-and Zoey,hmmm------it is fantastic isnt it--here you are chest out and you keep watching your tail, see all things are possible here at the Bridge, you now have a tail again, and it can wag in every direction-----wonderful!!!!!
But lets take a look in this trunk, I am thinking we better see what is in there--open it up hounds--
Hmmmm----things from home eh???
A huge bag of treats--looks mighty good----Momma Wen always had nice ones--and Momma Pat was a pretty handy for those sad eyes--I hope you have enough in there--
A crock Pot??? No kidding??? Momma Pat used it to make the best turkey---she is going to be looking for that---
A dog bed, a special one for both of you? I know, you always loved to cuddle back home, and wanted to make sure you were comfy---
A music cd?? Oh yes--the finest--Dont Stop Believing---ahhhhh---I can see you have been listening to Clara--
What is that??? Tee shirts??? Really--I see-you brought tee shirts with Wen and Pats smell as that always made you smile to know they were near--awwwwww---how sweet!!!
Now what is that--a note--lets look--from both of you?? Okay--

To Momma's Wen and Pat-
We are sorry we had to go-it was our time-you gave us so much, it was hard, but it had to be. Please, no more tears, we are fine, and we have so much family here-we want you to know how much we love you--how much we thank you, we were both just living on prayers and you stepped up and gave us hope, love and a home like no other. Know in your hearts how much you mean to us, all the Bounders feel that way, we should of told you that more--but life was so good with you, sometimes we forgot to woof the words----
We know we have made your hearts heavy with us leaving, but we want you to carry on-do what you do best, love the hounds and rescue others just like us-
We will tell everyone here all the tails of home-watch those damn beagles--and hold us in your heart, we are there.
Love you both, Andrew and Zoey

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh--why Clara has tears---
Now look at this, they are already loading things into the buggie--Bug, grab our hard hats--you know how the Bounders are--hop in, I need back up Bug--
Hats on, we are off--Andrew, you say what--right to the Bounders, they all are waiting and they will show you around town?
Yes sir! Elder Clara aims to please--
Here we are--and here they come!! All the Bounders greeting Andrew and Zoey. What a wonderful sight!
Wen and Pat look to the stars and see all the happiness here--Andrew and Zoey have arrived and things are great on Bounder Boulevard----

Off we go back to the gate, Elder Clara is thinking a nap on the perch after all this excitement---
Now remember-Dont Stop Believing!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake