[Dailydrool] Stranger in our midst

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 20 08:19:33 PDT 2012

This is Younger Clara in the UK. Rolph and I are so shocked we decided to paw in, well I did as Rolph's so shocked he has put himself to bed. The slave doesn't foster any more. Not since Rolph got cranky. She won't do it incase someone gets hurt.
Last night the two-leg sister came home from work and then went out again. The slave didn't come home from work for AGES. Then, when she did, she was with the sister and an interloper.
The slave was supposed to go and evaluate this Daisy dog coz her owner wanted to give her up. The sister went with her coz it was a scary address and they thought it was near a place some not very nice peoples lived.
When they came home they said it was IN the place where the frightening people lived and it was dark and it was raining and they was frightened. And the had to have an escort to the house coz it was scary and then they saw Daisy tied up outside in the rain and all worried and scared. So they brought her home. To our home. Where we live and we're not supposed to have fosters, but the foster home is full until next Sunday.
This morning Slave took Daisy  to the vet and she has a very bad mouth with a hole into her nose, so she must have an operation on Monday.
She's very fond of playing, playing , playing and she doesn't know she shouldn't pee in the house. Rolph and I know that so we are doubly shocked. Even so, she would like some drool for her operation coz we have told her how good it is and she hasn't had much good in her life yet.
Clara, with Rolph in the UK