[Dailydrool] Stranger in our midst

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 20 13:35:39 PDT 2012

Hi Clara it's Snoopy,

Look out, that's all I've got to say is look out.  Foster home my foot.  This
little Daisy sounds a lot like my LuLu.  Barely alive when she came through the
door 15 lbs underweight and afraid to take a breath.  Whatcha wanna bet this
Daisy character winds up with your momPerson wrapped around her little finger by
midweek?  Wanna bet a cookie?  Wanna bet 5?  Cause I'm telling you what ... by
the time that foster home opens up there isn't going to be any need for a foster
home for Miss Daisy if I'm any judge (and I've been through this).

You see, my clueless momPerson is not allowed to bring foster dogs home anymore
either because SHE KEEPS THEM ALL!!

Good luck.

Love,
Snoopy, with LuLu and Gracie the interlopers ..... er ..... my adorable sisters