[Dailydrool] Self-Serving announcement

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 07:18:39 PDT 2012

Anyone who is interested in my blog the URL is

http://bgszap.blogspot.com

And if you aren't, that's ok too. It's usually about the dogs, but not
always.
If you have suggestions about how to improve it that's wonderful
and I am always glad to file them away, but don't expect me to change
the blog.
It has an adult content warning but I warn you there is almost NEVER EVER
any adult content. My dogs are perpetual children and I am the mental
equivalent
of poison ivy, so adult content is reduced to an occasional swear word.
A couple of people asked for it.(The URL not the swear words.)

MomPerson to Nigel (doing well) Llewis,Conley and Doc