[Dailydrool] Dixie formerly Calla

Susanna Culberson susanna_culberson at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 09:59:09 PDT 2012

News is I adopted Calla and her new name is Dixie Southern name for Southern gal!Already knows her name she very smart gal ,I am so HAPPY to have her in my life with Gracie my sheltie/mix. They love each other. Dixie is in her forever home and she out of cage, she free and loves it. Dixie seen her new Vets and staff all they love her and we have her on a healthy meal plan and snacks and skin care as well. Wanted to share about Dixie and photo of her relaxing on my bed and one with Dixie and Gracie together on bed. Happy to meet y'all
Susanna/Mama to Dixie and Gracie her sister from another Mother