[Dailydrool] Martigal vs regular collar

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Oct 21 11:33:37 PDT 2012

Ok , I am going to ask for some advice,  I have never used a martigale
collar before,  but I have to say that both my dogs have on an occasion,
slipped out of their collars  especially at the vets,  I need  to buy a couple
new collars and  need some input as to what to buy ,  Martigale or regular.
they never wear a collar in the house,  only outside or when we are on a
walk ,  if they are outside in the  yard  will the Martigale collar get caught
on anything ? like shrubs  ?

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags & Annie