[Dailydrool] The Daisy disaster

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 21 15:11:22 PDT 2012

Dear Snoopy
Thank you for your concern. I, Younger Clara, am also worried that this playing machine might stay here. Rolph even more so. We do quite like playing with her, but we also want her to go. Soon. she is eating ur food and our treats and wants our slave to love on her.

Slave says we needn't worry 'coz a very nice family, who already have a Fred came and met her yesterday and they fell in love with her. A soon as her mouth is fixed and she is better, she will go and pee on their floors instead.
Phew!

Clara, with Rolph and Sally, UK