[Dailydrool] The Daisy disaster

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 21 20:10:57 PDT 2012

Younger Clara, my dear, be ever on your guard.  I don't know about your
experience in such things but frankly the clueless momPerson specializes in dogs
who haven't lived in loving homes for a long time (if ever) and the one thing
she's found is that somehow, magically, the time that a home is open and ready
to take said interloper and the time said interloper gets around to not peeing
on ANYONE's floors anymore usually coinsides almost exactly.  Amazing that.  And
by then she'll be "invested."  Just mark my words.

Good luck from Snoopy who's been there, done this and next time might sell
t-shirts