[Dailydrool] Andrewwww ATB :-(

Ilene Sagen isagen1 at netzero.com
Sun Oct 21 18:11:21 PDT 2012

A very handsome boy went to Senior Houndsabound this past winter after his
Daddy died.  In no time at all, he had Auntie Wendie and Auntie Pat wrapped
around his paw with his loving way.  I must say, he stole my heart the moment
I saw his picture.  Andrewww was handsome and when he wore his hat he made
this girl's Basset heart flutter.  Andrewww and I wrote back and forth a bit
and I made Mommy use my cookie money for votes for him in the SH calendar.
I was hoping to send Mommy and Charlie to Disney World so I could go visit
with Andrewww in Orlando, but my plan was not to be.  I am so sorry, Auntie
Wen, that Andrewww had to leave you and Auntie Pat.  He will always be in
my little girl Basset heart and I will keep the picture he sent me near my
bed.
BIG Sad Ahhrroos from Vivian Kay

Sent from my iPad