[Dailydrool] collars

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 21 19:20:12 PDT 2012

All mine wear Lupine no-slip collars. Brandy used to slip her collar if you tried to hold on to it and that is when I started getting the Lupine's. It's a rare egyptian-neck-move that can get a basset out of one. Mine wear their collars 24/7 and noone has ever gotten caught on anything. They can only tighten so much- so even if someone were to get caught on something- it's not like a choke collar- it can only tighten a couple of inches at most. Enough to keep it on, not enough to choke. Lupine guarantees all their stuff for life. One call to get a replacement if your Fido decides it makes a good chew toy. I have never had one wear out, rip or tear. They wash up great in the washer, by hand or even in the dishwasher.
droolies, Angelika