[Dailydrool] Please keep Flash in your thoughts tonight

Veronica Deveau bassetgrrl at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 04:56:56 PDT 2012

Our beloved Flash will be going to The Rainbow Bridge this evening.  There is nothing more to be done for him as far as veterinary care goes; the final  kindness we can do for our darling boy is to release him from his now-failed body.

If you would, please hold him in your thoughts at 7:45 this evening (we're one hour ahead of New York).  Wilma, his sister, has never spent more than a day apart from him in their entire 11 years; this will be her first-ever night without him, snugged up together.

Flash has come such a long way in such a short time.  He has grown to be a happy, loving, wonderful dog.

Thanks so much.

Veronica Deveau

(Stillwater Lake, Nova Scotia)

"A dog's life is too short; its only fault, really."  Agnes Sligh Turnbull