[Dailydrool] Bassets and Treats and DH's

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 12:04:26 PDT 2012

What IS it with these DHs???? Since when does a dog standing up merit a
treat?? What do I have to do to get him to understand that the reason Nigel
weighs 40000 pounds not because he gets a cup of food a day but because
he gets 400 Biscuits a day in addition!!
DH stands up from his chair, comes into a room, yawns, or flips the page in
a book and these guys start
bugging him for a treat! And what's worse?

THEY GET IT.

I am going to start putting set mousetraps in the box, not for the dogs,
but for John.