[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 20:06:13 PDT 2012

Well, Ben has been eating well, so he has plenty of drool available for all
 those in need.  Firstly he is sending it to his furbud Nigel who is having
 surgery for bladder stones.  It is good that he now has a catheter in him
and he will be at the vets for a few days.  Hope he comes home soon all
better.  He is also got it flowing for Hoss who has stopped eating and has
bad liver reports and for his slaves who are losing their house.  Hopefully
the disability payments will be approved and start coming in to make things
better. It is also going to the house guest, Daisy, at Rolph and Clara's
house  who is having an operation on Monday.  Sounds like Daisy has had a rough
 life up to now, and that now her life will improve.  Lastly it goes to Sue
 Cline whose basset granddog Kellog's brother Tynan has gone to the bridge.
  It is also go to Tynan's slaves.  I will include my prayers along with
Ben's drool for these and any others who need it.

Douglas and Ben