[Dailydrool] Snotty Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 20:13:43 PDT 2012

For the last five or six weeks, I have been putting a wee bit of bacon
drippings on Ben's kibble and burger meals, and he has been eating just  great.
 I gave him a bit of beef gravy to taste yesterday, and he ate it  fine.
So I just gave him the gravy along with the burger and kibble.   He ate it
fine.  I did the same this morning, and guess what, NO  DICE.  Wouldn't touch
it, no way.  So I puta bit of drippings on  it and he ate it.  For dinner
tonight, I again gave him a taste of the beef  and gravy and he ate it, so I
gave him beef, gravy and kibble, but he  would not even go near it.  As we
were having BLT's for dinner, I  crumbled a small piece of bacon on the gravy
mess, and the snot ate it.  He  is a bacon junkie, but I hope I can get him
on the wagon again, and not  have to use bacon to lure him to eat.

Douglas