[Dailydrool] Chris question on voting

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 20:25:22 PDT 2012

Chris,

   I have a question and hopefully you can help me out. Voting on the shelter challenge it says we are .87 percent. The number one cat group has stayed the same too.  We have been that number for 1 week now. How can it stay the same with people voting??  I know a lot of people tell me they are voting so how can this be possible?? All of the groups can not be moving exactly the same to keep the number the same. I looked for a place to contact them along with other people and can not find where to contact them. Any ideas??

Thanks to all who have been voting!!

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/