[Dailydrool] introducing a new puppy - Sidney

Barb Merritt mstecumseh at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 08:09:10 PDT 2012

I posted this a few days ago, but I have had no responses.  I have looked through the archives but can't find anything or maybe it is just me. I am getting a 16 week old puppy 10/26/12 and would like some advice on how to introduce my 2 bassets to her. I will be taking Louie with me to pick her up, Zoe will not be going, she is not a traveler. Sidney will have several crates set up in the house. Do I just put them together and let them figure this out on there own? Is there some magical transition that I can do to make this a good thing? You guys always have such good advice, could you share a little with me?

Thanks!
Barb