[Dailydrool] introducing a new puppy - Sidney

Susanna Culberson susanna_culberson at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 15:29:51 PDT 2012

MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS ARE TO LET THE ADULT DOGS SMELL PUPPY AND AND LET THEM BE SEPARATED BY CRATES, WHEN NOT THERE, THEN TAKE PUPPY OUT WITH OLDER DOGS TO POTTY AND GO GRADUAL, THEY MAY SURPRISE YOU AND ADAPT VERY WELL, IT PROCESS LIKE EVERY THING ELSE. LOVE ON ALL THREE SO NO ONE WILL FEEL LEFT OUT OR BECOME JEALOUS.