[Dailydrool] 2013 Calendars

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at te.com
Wed Oct 24 01:59:16 PDT 2012

Hi Tricia and fellow droolers!

While it's not a 365-day calendar, Golden Gate Basset Rescue has an AMAZING calendar for sale for 2013!!  It is a 13-month calendar with pictures of 28 of the hounds we've rescued!  They are $12 each plus $5 shipping (same shipping for the first 5 calendars!) and look VERY professional!!  There are nice big boxes for each day so you can keep plenty of notes and appointments!  We sold out of the first printing in less then a week!!  Once you see them you'll want one for all of your family members, your vet, your dog walker, your groomer...

You can order through me and pay by check mailed to our PO Box, or you can order through the website and use Google to pay for them.  Go to our website: www.ggbassetrescue.org<http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/> where you can see a picture of the cover!!   The second printing is due to reach us around next Friday and orders will be shipped out in plenty of time so you can use them for Christmas gifts!

Let me know if you are interested!!  It is definitely worth it!!  My mom just LOVES her calendar!

~Gwen, Teddi, Madden and Sasha~ (:>

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.