[Dailydrool] Help for Carlie Bear

gusandto at comcast.net gusandto at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 11:23:48 PDT 2012

HI Droolers

One week ago Basset Rescue of Puget Sound took in a 6yr basset boy named Charlie. Owner gave him up because he has seizures and did not want to deal with his medical issues.

Joni Thomas took him in as a foster because she has experience with seizures because her Earl has seizures so Joni is very in tune with the warning signs.

Last night not only did he seize but bloated also. He required emergency surgery which wiped out our funds. We are looking at needing another 2000.00 to cover his bills. Please go to our chipin page to read his whole story.

http://brops.chipin.com/surgery-bill-for-charlie-bear

I will be posting pictures to our chipin page later tonight.

Patty Crawford

BRoPS

Gus ATB http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885
Tallulah http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742936