[Dailydrool] wrong side

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 06:31:21 PDT 2012

I think Conley got up on the wrong side of the crate this morning....Either
that or Baby Doc is being especially obnoxious or both.Poor Conley just
wants to be left alone, I think, and someone else wants to play. One thing
the small child has is grim determination. If he wants to play, by god
you're going to play one way or another.
Conley, however, isn't into it.
I hve heard more serious snarling and found Baby Doc upside down in a
semi-cower more times this morning than since Doc came to stay.
Is it possible that during the night we crossed the line from being a baby
puppy with a let-me-live pass to a changeling with teeth who needs to learn
manners?
And I know just the Basset who will do it....

Excuse me. Someone is chewing the strap off my jewelry case...

MomPerson to Nigel (doing great) Llewis, Conley and Obnoxious