[Dailydrool] TANK HOUNDS photo

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 08:04:43 PDT 2012

It's that time of year again! Time for the annual Tank Hounds photo! We aren't that active on the Daily Drool boards anymore and we won't be participating in the Card exchange this year, but we would be glad to send one of the Tank Hounds cards to anyone who wants it. I know that some people like to collect each year's worth! :)

Just shoot me your address and I'll shoot you a card in December if you want one! :)

Susan Stoker (and the Tank Hounds)
Ozzie (yes, he's still around...he has been in every pic since 2002!)
Rosie2
Henry the Bloodhound
Annie the Terrier/Basset mix