[Dailydrool] Gracie at the vet

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 26 08:18:03 PDT 2012

Good morning Droolers, it's the worrywart momPerson here,

Gracie is in for her dental.  She's got (at least) one tooth with grey stuff on
it which the vet said could go either way ..... if it scrapes off she can save
it but if it goes through it'll have to come out.  We don't know why such a
young dog has such nasty teeth but the vet says it happens.  Anyway if you could
sling some minimal to no teeth pulled drool along with some be just fine with
the anesthesia drool Gracie's way we'd all appreciate it.

I feel like such a mean momPerson.  They all turned out and went potty this
morning and Gracie turned around and expected everyone to get a cookie because
she's such a good girl but she couldn't have one because they said no food after
last night so she got hugs and kisses and praise instead and then I took her off
to the vets office but she wanted her breakfast bowl she was hungry and I'm a
bad, bad momPerson because I didn't give her a bowl either just took her down
and left her at the vet.

And now I'm going to worry until they call and say she's done and she's fine.

More later from the worrywart momPerson with Snoopy and LuLu who want to know
where baby Gracie went and when she's coming back