[Dailydrool] Gracie at the Vet

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:32:33 PDT 2012

No, you are a very wise MomPerson. The reason (in case any of you do not
know and I am sure you do) that your Vet does not want Doggie to eat
withint 8 to 12  hours of surgery is so that when the dog is anesthetized,
it DOES NOT VOMIT!  This happens! They have a tube in their throats, they
are (usually) on their backs, and they puke. Where does it go? Right into
the lungs. what happens then? They have (at best) aspiration pnuemonia.
So much easier if the doggie just starves for a few hours.
So.
The next time little Baby Rosebud stares at you with deep brown eyes and
whimpers---you must HATE me, you didn't feed me and now I am sooo
weeeaaakk......
Turn around and say "I may have just saved your life, so can it."
MomPerson to
Nigel (yes she did that to me, too)
Llewis (me yeah I bin there)
Conley ( try it)
Doc(Whatcha tawkin about guys hunh hunh hunh? Hey guys hey hey hey hunh?)