[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge Voting

cathy.rice1 cathy.rice1 at att.net
Fri Oct 26 17:05:19 PDT 2012

Just  a reminder to vote daily  for Ohio Basset Hound Rescue in the Petfinder Shelter Challenge. Currently we are in 10th place and another group is losing in on us. We could be knocked out of the top ten! Share with family and friends and ask their assistance if you can. Thanks to everyone who is continuing to vote for OBHR and for helping those homeless hounds.

Cathy, Momslave to Grace, GSD Leah, Foster Kuder, Foster Emily, Nathan (ATB), Dozer (ATB), Emmylou (ATB), Barry (ATB), Beau (ATB), Daphne (ATB)