[Dailydrool] Daily Drool calendar -- PLEASE READ

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 19:24:43 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I contacted each of these folks individually tonight but am posting more
broadly in an effort to reach them.  I am leaving on vacation Sunday
morning and returning Thursday afternoon.  If I don't have these
submissions then I am going to have to give someone else your date.  If you
would like another date please send a picture and caption, dog's names, and
loved by information  to dailydroolcalendar at gmail.com by then so I can
quickly swap them out.  I will be on a cruise and don't expect to have
e-mail connectivity for those days, so please don't panic if you send me an
order and I don't respond right away.

Jan Marchlewski -- January 24, March 29
Melinda Robison -- February 4
Jeff Deane -- April 26
Nicole Haase -- June 5
Barbara Rocheleau -- June 12
Steven Zserai -- June 16
Dan Hickey -- July 20
Mike Saphore -- August 6
Peggy Chudd -- August 10
Susan Murray-Grage -- October 17
Bonnie Thorpe -- October 31
Bambi McLesky -- December 19

The printer has shown me January through March so far and it's beautiful!
 I expect calendars to be shipped in late November or early December, done
by shipping queen extraordinaire Kathy Strasser so I know they will get
where they are supposed to go.  It's not too late to order calendars.
 Ordering information can be found on www.dailydroolcalendar.com.  Thank
you all for your support!  Laura