[Dailydrool] W Maggie Mae the mouser

Cathy Burlew cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Fri Oct 26 19:40:49 PDT 2012

The other day, I heard all this jumping around and bumping into things.  W Maggie Mae (age 12 +) was the only one in the house.  I feared walking into the livingroom, I thought Maggie was having a seizure.

I looked and could not believe what I was seeing.  Maggie was jumping & turning circles in the air.  And pawing at her thrown.  What was I to see but a mouse half alive in her mouth.  She then put it in her bed, then started waltzing around and moving and pawing at her thrown.

Finally, Maggie listened to me and went outside, leaving her treasure inside.  Which I had my husband dispose of.  Then we let Maggie & Willie in.  Maggie & Willie hunted the whole house for a long time, looking for the mouse.

W Maggie Mae here, was it nice of the food slave to dispose of my play toy ( I like them live)?  I was only trying to make the house safe and save our food.  Don't understand humans, they give Willie these squeaky toys and laugh as he plays with them.  But I the great huntress get a real live squeaky toy and it disappears.  Really sad.

Drool & prayers for anyone in need.

W Maggie Mae
Willie B Good WB
Cathy B