[Dailydrool] Dynamite Daisy

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 27 00:32:36 PDT 2012

I am delighted to announce the bundle of dynamite that was here masquerading as a basset for a week has gone to her new family - and they look like a perfect fit.
Although I already miss her, I am glad to have been able to help her on to the life she deserves.

Before Daisy had her teeth removed, she was lively. Afterwards, well, she was just non-stop. Before, she had picked around her food, eating slowly, if at all and I was worried it would be hard to get the necessary weight on her, afterwards she was sooooooooooooo excited when I got the bowls down she would jump all four feet off the ground and when the bowl went down she would chase it all over the kitchen floor in her anxiety to eat every last morsel as quickly as possible.

Today I shall steam mop the entire house, spend some extra snuggle time with Rolph and Clara - and go to sign over another unwanted basset to a new home.

 It never ends.

Sally, wih the very wanted, and relieved to ave teir home back, Rolph and Clara, UK