[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 06:36:04 PDT 2012

To all my friends on the Daily Drool:  I'm going to Denver for a week to visit 5,000 of my closest friends:  Sweet Adelines International Competition/Convention.  I don't know if any members of the DD will be there.  I'll miss reading my DD messages this week, but will try to get caught up when I get back next Sunday.  My daughter-in-law and I will be singing in the Family Chorus - that group will be singing Saturday night.  In the days when Raymond was here, getting out a suitcase and packing always caused a sad-faced basset look.  But now packing is just a mundane task.  Funny the things you notice when they're gone!  I hope everyone has a good week ahead and that the terrible weather in our Eastern Seaboard soon subsides.  Give your houndies an extra hug from me!              Beryl